Most noticeable changes:
- Lots of updates to the drude type material model: e.g. support for multiple plasma frequencies and losses
- New conducting sheet model. Have a look at an example in "Matlab/examples/microstrip/MSL_Losses.m"
- Use of matlab private folder for openEMS internal functions (make sure to install into a clean directory!)
- The graphical structural viewer AppCSXCAD has been enhanced to better support cylindrical meshes (in 3D mode only)
- A lot of bug fixes and internal enhancements...
Furthermore the source-code of openEMS is now also available on github.
Please checkout: https://github.com/thliebig
Warning: On github I will push up the most recent (possibly unstable) development versions of openEMS etc.
If you want the more stable version, use the git repositories hosted on openEMS.de: http://openems.de/gitweb/
Please register to this forum and give some feedback, e.g. on how you are using openEMS.