This is a collection of publications referencing openEMS. Feel free to send an email to include a reference (and link) to your publication.
List of Publications 2012
- T. Liebig, A. Rennings, S. Held, and D. Erni, "openEMS - A free and open source equivalent-circuit (EC) FDTD simulation platform supporting cylindrical coordinates suitable for the analysis of traveling wave MRI applications," International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields, online, DOI: 10.1002/jnm.1875, Dec. 10, 2012. pdf
- T. Liebig, A. Rennings, and D. Erni, "openEMS - A free and open source FDTD software package supporting Cartesian and cylindrical coordinates ideally suited for MRI applications," Magnetic Resonance in Physics, Biology and Medicine (MAGMA), vol. 25, no. suppl 1, pp. 627-628, Oct. 2012, special supplement on Europ. Soc. for Magn. Reson. in Med. and Biol. 29th Annual Sci. Meeting (ESMRMB 2012), Oct. 4-6, Lisbon, Portugal, paper 857 (demo and poster), 2012. pdf
- T. Liebig, A. Rennings, and D. Erni, "openEMS – A Free and Open Source Cartesian and Cylindrical EC-FDTD Simulation Platform Supporting Multi-Pole Drude/Lorentz Dispersive Material Models for Plasmonic Nanostructures," 8th Workshop on Numerical Methods for Optical Nano Structures (organized by OptETH and the Fred Tischer Lecture Series), July 2-4, ETH Zurich, Session on Metamaterials, Periodic Structures, and Numerical Methods I, Switzerland, 2012. pdf
List of Publications 2011
- T. Liebig, D. Erni, A. Rennings, N. H. L. Koster, and J. Fröhlich, "MetaBore - A fully adaptive RF field control scheme based on conformal metamaterial ring antennas for high-field traveling-wave MRI," Magnetic Resonance in Physics, Biology and Medecine (MAGMA), vol. 24, no. suppl 1, pp. 37-38, special supplement on the Europ. Soc. for Magn. Reson. in Med. and Biol. 28th Annual Sci. Meeting (ESMRMB 2011), paper 49 (talk and poster), pp. 22, Oct. 6-8, Leipzig, Germany, 2011. pdf
- D. Erni, T. Liebig, A. Rennings, N. H. L. Koster, and J. Fröhlich, "Highly adaptive RF excitation scheme based on conformal resonant CRLH metamaterial ring antennas for 7-Tesla traveling-wave magnetic resonance imaging," 33th Annual Intern. Conf. of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Soc. (IEEE EMBS 2011), Aug. 30 - Sept. 3, Boston, MA, USA, pp. 554-558, 2011. pdf