In total we have exactly 100 commits/changes since 0.0.28 to openEMS, CSXCAD, QCSXCAD and AppCSXCAD.
Most noticeable changes:
- Cylindrical sub-grids now fully support alpha-graded meshes
- Overall memory usage reduced during pre-processing
- New excitation: Total-field/scattered field (TFSF)
- New tutorial: Radar cross section of a metallic sphere using the TFSF excitation, see http://www.openems.de/index.php?title=T ... ss_Section
- official support for 64-bit windows version (recommended for 64bit Windows), http://openems.de/download/win64/openEM ... urrent.zip
- check for engine extensions MPI compatibility
- CSXCAD: support for new CSXGeomPlot export options (see help for more infos)
As usual, checkout the installation guide: http://www.openems.de/index.php/OpenEMS#Installation
Please register to this forum and give some feedback.